The HAN knowledge base
HAN 4.5.0 available
New functionalities and bug fixing in the current version 4.5.0
The recently launched HAN Version 4.5.0 offers the following new functionalities:
- The HAN Kernel support the Web Socket Protocol (websocket and secure websocket).
- The HAN Kernel analyzes the data sent through web sockets and rewrites URLs if necessary.
- Web crawler request will be detected by the HAN Kernel and defended by sending the own robots.txt.
- The A to Z list support the search for DOI or full text URL.
- The HAN Web API creates the titel for new e-scripts from the domain when this value is not transmitted.
- Anchors (hash signs) in full text urls are not ommited by Web API requests.