The HAN knowledge base
The HAN knowledge base helps you with smaller problems.
HAN 4.5.0 available
New functionalities and bug fixing in the current version 4.5.0
The recently launched HAN Version 4.5.0 offers the following new functionalities:
- The HAN Kernel support the Web Socket Protocol (websocket and secure websocket).
- The HAN Kernel analyzes the data sent through web sockets and rewrites URLs if necessary.
- Web crawler request will be detected by the HAN Kernel and defended by sending the own robots.txt.
- The A to Z list support the search for DOI or full text URL.
- The HAN Web API creates the titel for new e-scripts from the domain when this value is not transmitted.
- Anchors (hash signs) in full text urls are not ommited by Web API requests.