The HAN knowledge base
HAN 5.1.0 available
Functional enhancements and bugfixing in the current version 5.1.0
New functions or functional enhancements
- The HAN client establishes the connection to the database via HTTPS. This has the advantage that no additional port releases are necessary in firewalls etc.
- Proxy support for the HAN client
- In the script editor the logon logic, e.g. recorded scripts or AJAX logon, can be copied to other E-scripts. When pasting, the user can decide whether the existing data should be replaced or added.
Bug fixes / Bugfixing
- The HAN kernel sends additional HTTP headers even with error codes (40X).
- The HAN kernel recognizes Keep Alive requests from expired sessions and does not log them anymore.
- Several bugfixes
Please note the knowledge base article "Important Information about the HAN 5 update" for updating HAN 4.5 to HAN 5.1.
For updating HAN 5.0 to HAN 5.1 please load the setup from your local installation (HAN E-script Administration/Information/Version Information).